Nov 5, 2015 · Google is testing or tweaking or moving or deleting the option to set search location. Obviously this feature/ability is critical to those ...
People also ask
Why is Google getting my location wrong?
Before diving into solutions, it's essential to understand why Google Maps might display incorrect location data. Common reasons may include a weak GPS signal, an outdated version, or incorrect location settings on your device.
How do I change my Google search location?

See results for a different country

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Language & region. Search region.
Tap the region you want to get search results in.
How do I get my current location?

Find your current location on the map

On your computer, open Google Maps.
At the bottom right, click My location. . The blue dot shows your location.
Why does Google think I'm in a different location?
Google determines user location by cross-checking the IP address with geolocation data of devices using that IP address. If Google detects a significant number of devices using that IP address in a certain area, it will change its location for that IP address.
Oct 12, 2012 · I'm always logged into one Google account or the other. So those results are logged in. But client is actually searching from the location he's ...
Missing: moving- removing- 50665/
Local SEO forum for local search professionals and business owners to learn everything that's going on currently in local SEO & Google Business Profiles.
Missing: heads- either- removing- 50665/
Oct 15, 2022 · My client was reinstated yesterday, but when she comes up, she is entirely in another area. She is in Jacksonville, Florida but is coming up ...
Missing: heads- either- removing- 50665/
Have problems with your local listing or a client's page? We can help!
Missing: heads- either- moving- setting. 50665/
General Local Search discussions. Click on subforums below. Google Local 101. Beginner G+ Local and Local SEO tips & best practices. Threads: 97.
Missing: heads- either- moving- removing- location- 50665/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 6 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.